A.T.C Air Trade Centre Havalandirma Sist. Tic. Ltd. Sti
Enter both words below, seperated by a space
Can't read the words below? Get different words
- [F] - Construction
- [G] - Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- [F43] - Specialised construction activities
- [G46] - Wholesale trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- [F43.2] - Electrical, plumbing and other construction installation activities
- [F43.9] - Other specialised construction activities
- [G46.7] - Other specialised wholesale
- [F43.2.2] - Plumbing, heat and air-conditioning installation
- [F43.2.9] - Other construction installation
- [F43.9.9] - Other specialised construction activities n.e.c.
- [G46.7.4] - Wholesale of hardware, plumbing and heating equipment and supplies
Air Trade Centre is a prominent supplier of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning products (HVAC), active both within Europe and beyond. Our company effectively combines people, power, knowledge, expertise and technology.
Our corporate strategy is designed to establish enduring relationships through Single Sourcing and our broad, comprehensive product range. Thinking and acting in harmony is the foundation of Air Trade Centre's durable, high-quality HVAC solutions.
Air Trade Centre believes in an organization that consists of people
that are loyal and dedicated to each other. Our people are persistent in ambition and also decisive, which at the end will lead to more commitment to each other and the world that is surrounding us.
In 1994 the foundations were laid in The Netherlands and Belgium for the present combination of countries, cultures, people, talents, strengths, creativity, knowledge, expertise and technology, joined together as commercially operating companies targeting the HVAC-market under the name Air Trade Centre International.
Our home market is Europe. The Eastern European countries are currently our main growth markets. We are not hesitant to also establish sites on other continents.
Through autonomous growth the group has developed well. In the year 2007 Air Trade Centre has operating companies in 11 countries and a number of strategic partnerships. All Air Trade Centre employees (>250) make further professionalism and competitive edge their daily business.
As from May 2008, we are part of SIG Plc, a London Stock Exchange listed company! www.sigplc.co.uk